today various problems: ADSL line not in sync anymore, had to go to our location to reset the ADSL modem.
Then we noticed that the NAPT table was corrupt. We could not update, remove, add items correctly anymore
We could not reboot the DSL from the HTML interface (only disconnect available). So we restarted the device with the reboot command from Telnet. After this warm reboot the NAPT table was working nicely and the webservers were available again.
So we were down, went up and went down due to the port 80 issue.
Than I noticed that the Episode 21 of the Mixcast was not uploaded so some xml index files were not correctly updated. I think this is fixed also now.